This course presents the basic concepts and practices of containerization with Docker. It allows you to assimilate the basics of container orchestration and to know how to adapt Docker to several nodes within a simple Swarm or Kubernetes cluster.
- Become familiar with the terminology and concepts of containers and Docker in particular
- Understand the development and deployment of container software.
- Run containerized applications with Docker
- Use Swarm and Kubernetes orchestrators to deploy, manage and scale a distributed application
This training is for any technical profile wishing to discover or deepen their knowledge of the tool
Linux, SSH and basic command line skills
- Introduction to Docker and containerization
- Getting started
- Images and Containers
- Links & Network
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- Introduction to Kubernetes
Ce cours vous intéresse ?