This course will teach you how to containerize workloads in Docker containers, deploy them to Kubernetes clusters provided by Google Kubernetes Engine, and scale those workloads to handle increased traffic. You’ll also learn how to continuously deploy new code in a Kubernetes cluster to provide application updates.
- Understand how software containers work.
- Understand the architecture of Kubernetes.
- Understand the architecture of Google Cloud.
- Understand how pod networking works in Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Create and manage Kubernetes Engine clusters using the Google Cloud Console and gcloud/kubectl commands.
- Application developers, Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers, IT managers
- Individuals using Google Cloud to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud.
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments, as well as Web server technologies such as Nginx
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
Module 1: Introduction to Google Cloud
- Use the Google Cloud Console
- Use Cloud Shell
- Define Cloud Computing
- Identify Google Cloud compute services
- Understand Regions and Zones
- Understand the Cloud Resource Hierarchy
- Administer your Google Cloud Resources
Module 2: Containers and Kubernetes in Google Cloud
- Create a Container Using Cloud Build
- Store a Container in Container Registry
- Understand the Relationship Between Kubernetes and Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Understand how to Choose Among Google Cloud Compute Platforms
Module 3: Kubernetes Architecture
- Understand the Architecture of Kubernetes: Pods, Namespaces
- Understand the Control-plane Components of Kubernetes
- Create Container Images using Cloud Build
- Store Container Images in Container Registry
- Create a Kubernetes Engine Cluster
Module 4: Introduction to Kubernetes Workloads
- The kubectl Command
- Introduction to Deployments
- Pod Networking
- Volumes Overview
Ce cours vous intéresse ?
for your organization